At PVW we can pretty much do anything to any car. We can do these, but not limited to these repairs:
- Sheet metal repair, rust repair and replacement metal repair
- Professional Minor Repairs to Total Restoration.
- Media Blasting
- Complete Paint and Body Services
- Major and Minor Engine, Transmission, Mechanical Repair
- Performance Modifications/Modernization and all Custom Work
- Meeting and Goals-This can be done over the phone or in person. This is to assess what each client is trying to achieve with their car. It is very important to go over what the client wants to achieve and what the expectations are as far as how far they want to go. Prior understanding avoids future misunderstanding.
- Visual Inspection- Our team of experts would need to look at the car’s existing condition to inspect its quality and to understand what the car needs. In addition, if a client is looking for a certain car to restore, we would be happy to help you find a donor car as well. Also our team would like to gather as much history or any other information that would be relevant for restoration purposes.
- Strategy- Our team will take all the information gathered from inspection and then meet with the client to develop a strategy. We can go over what we suggest and make sure we develop a strategy that meets the needs and expectations of the owner.
- Implement the Strategy and Begin the Restoration-The process to make your car great will begin. Pictures will be taken along the process and things may be added. Communication is one of the key components to making this work and making sure everyone is one the same page with what the client wants in the end.
- Final Inspection and Delivery- This is the exciting part!! The car or truck is now ready to reintroduce to the owner. A meeting is set up to inspect with our team there to answer your questions and make this a pleasant and enjoyable experience for you to treasure!
Replacement Front Clip
Performance Vehicle Works Pure Performance Front Clip
Introducing Performance Vehicle Works new Pure Performance Front Clip for 1967-1969 Camaro's, 1970-73 and 1974-1981 Camaro's and Firebirds, 1968-1974 Nova's, and 1968-1969 Pontiac Firebirds. Don't settle for a generic replacement for your stock front clip. If you are a serious performance enthusiast, this is the one you want in your muscle car. Engineered with Stock Car technology and Sports Car handling, this will turn your outdated, ill handling car into the muscle car it should be. Drive it on the street during the week and go autocrossing on the weekend. Bred from racing Inspired by performance Designed and built using the same subframe design, upper and lower control arms, and sway bars used on today's NASCAR Cup cars. Contact us today for more info.
Bred from racing Inspired by performance
Designed and built using the same subframe design,
upper and lower control arms, and sway bars used on today's NASCAR Cup cars.
Contact us today for more info.
Now available for 2nd and 3rd Gen Camaro's and Firebirds
Subframe comes complete with:
- Tubular upper and cup car style lower control arms
- Polyurathane bushings in lower control arms for streetability
- Power rack and pinion steering
- Coil springs with the rate of your choice
- Splined sway bar and sway bar arms
- Corvette style uprights that accept up to 13" rotors, rotors not included. 5" X 4 3/4" bolt pattern
- Comes in bare metal, unassembled, shipped freight
- Reduced unsprung weight for better performance.
- Reduced frame weight with increased front torsional stiffness.
- Rack and pinion steering eliminates bump steer for increased control and response.
- Improved handling control, improved skid pad performance and slalom performance.
- Fully adjustable, caster, camber, roll centers and anti dive. Ideal for tuning in your weekend warrior.
- Can fit up to 10" wide wheels.
- The most tunable front clip on the market today.
- Powder coating available on all components.
- Coil over springs and shocks.
- Air Bags, Call for options
- Assembly, we put together and you bolt it on.
- Brake rotor and caliper options available.
Contact us and Reserve yours today!
Price List for Pure Performance Front Clip
Price List for Pure Performance Front Clip $5,995.00
Base Package for Pure Performance Clip Includes:
- Light Wt NASCAR style lower Control Arms
- Aluminum Corvette C6 Upper Control Arms
- Rack and Pinion power steering rack
- Corvette C6 front spindles and hubs
- Coil springs (rate of your choice)
- Splined front sway bar and sway bar arms
- C5 or C6 Calipers $435.00
- Brake Rotors (Plain std., slotted or dimpled additional) $220.00
- Brake Lines $125.00
- Polyurathane Body Mounts $125.00
- Aluminum Body Mounts $135.00
- Braided stainless power steering lines $175.00
- Coil over option $250.00
Powder coating available (Quote by quantity) Other caliper and rotor options available, call for pricing.
Air Bag option is also available, call for pricing
Performance Subframe Connectors Add to the performance of your car with a set of our Performance Sub Frame Connectors. Available in standard straight rail design which will require minor floor modifications and some welding will be required to reattach floor pann to the subframe connectors.
If cutting up your floors isn't what you want to do but still increase the performance of your car then the Stepped Performance Subframe Connectors are for you. These are a direct bolt on installation that require no modifications. Simply remove the four bolts required, install the Performance Subframe Connectors and retighten the bolts and your done.
Straight Rail Performance Subframe Connectors retail for $129.00 Stepped Performance Subframe Connectors retail fo $149.00
Nova Replacement Dash
Performance Vehicle Works new steel replacement dash for 1968-1977 Chevrolet Nova's
Made from 18 gauge steel and designed to fit with your stock dash pad and fasteners. We offer three versions to fit your needs from stock replacement with no A/C or design your own layout with or without A/C. The first two options allow the use of aftermarket A/C controllers while the third version allows the use of the stock A/C controller in it stock position.
All dashes allow you to pick your own style gauges up to 5" in diameter with the layout of your choice. Performance Vehicle Works can cut your gauge holes for a small additional charge. Powder coating option is also available after holes have been punched.
A/C style dashes, options 2 and 3 are provided with mounting studs for A/C duct and can be provided for wiper control and light switch on all dashes at no extra charge.
Performance Vehicle Works can also build a custom dash for your vehicle. Give us a call and let us know what your needs are and we will work with you to create a custom dash for your car.
Non A/C dash with no controllers. Allows you to design your own layout of gauge style of your choice. Can be used with after market A/C systems such as Vintage Air, etc. using their controls.
A/C dash for use with after market controller using factory A/C vent. Design your gauge layout and keep your A/C ductwork with out the expense of buying a new after market A/C system. Allows you to change your >A/C controller to a smaller after market style.
Stock replacement dash for use with factory controls and vents. A easy way to upgrade your look wile not messing with what the factory gave you. Simply layout your gauges of your choice, install, then hook up your stock A/C vent and controls
Pricing - 1969-1974:
Non A/C dash with no control
A/C dash for use with after market control
Stock replacement dash using factory vent and controls
New for 2012 Replacement Steel Dash insert for 1968 Chevrolet Nova
Pricing - 1968 Dash:
If you have any questions or would like something different contact us and we will see what we can do.
Other gauge packages available.
If you would like something different in design or style call us and see what we can do for you.
Now available Steel Replacement Dashes and Radio Bezel inserts for 1966-67 Nova's
Some modifications to steering column support may be necessary for correct fit. The Radio Bezel is made from 18 gauge steel also and comes with or without gauge holes.
Made from 18 gauge steel to fit with your stock dash pad and fasteners. Comes standard with the holes cut for the standard small gauge package. 3 3/8 Tach and speedometer and 2 1/16 oil, water, fuel and amp or volt gauge. If you prefer a different gauge layout give us a call and we will cut your custom layout for no extra charge. Also comes with 4 upper screw holes drilled and ground stud on back of dash. The Radio Bezel panel is made from 18 gauge steel also and comes with or without gauge holes.
66-67 Steel Replacement dash $195.00
Radio Bezel Panel $75.00
CALL US DIRECT TO PLACE YOUR DASH ORDER SO WE CAN DISCUSS YOUR INDIVIDUAL NEEDS 704-896-0727